1) “Insurance carrier and their assigned vendors caused catastrophic damages and toxic exposure then demanded litigation of elderly disabled policyholder”
2) “Toxic Exposure: The Dangers of Insurance Carriers and Their Vendors”
3) “Insurance Carriers Causing Catastrophic Damage: The Real Story”
4) “The Truth About Insurance Carriers and Their Vendors: Why They’re Dangerous”
5) “Insurance Carriers: The Real Cause of Catastrophic Damage”
6) “The Dangers of Insurance Carriers and Their Vendors: A Case Study”
7) “Insurance Carriers: The Hidden Cause of Catastrophic Damage”
8) “The Dangers of Insurance Carriers: A Comprehensive Guide”
9) “Insurance Carriers and Their Vendors: The True Story”
10) “The Dangers of Insurance Carriers: An Exposé”
DRAFT BOOK TITLES above TO EXPOSE MORE OF THE CONDUCT OF THE INSURANCE CARRIER, IT’S ASSIGNED VENDORS, AND IT’S LITIGATION TEAMS AND SUPPORT.
VIDEO CHANNEL InsurerWars.com
Titles compliments of AI utilized by disabled victim of insurer conduct that caused catastrophic damages and toxic exposure to policy holder and possibly to trades workers that worked on the first demolition of the property based on an inaccurate and scientifically impossible “mold clearance report” procured by out of state desk adjuster from their environmental inspections services and litigation support company that was hired and paid for by the out of state adjuster.
Policy holder was required for health and safety purposes to obtain additional environmental reports throughout 2019 and 2020 after toxicity was discovered and grew quickly, causing sickness and a second demolition and first remediation of the property that incurred approximately 40 days of cat 3 water intrusion after 65% of the roof blew off, a covered wind peril claim. The second demolition and first remediated was paid for by the disabled elderly policy holder after the second environmental inspection report paid for by State Farm proved that the failures of the first demolition included failure to remediate and failure to demolish all identified water saturated buildingmaterials , which absolutely and intentionally guaranteed life threatening toxic exposure of the occupant and any exposed workers to the job site who believed the false report of “mold clearance” procured by the insurance adjusters from their vendors